Seating Arrangement Planning
We plan your seating arrangement
We include your seating arrangement at an early stage in the design and development process itself.
Since the arrangement of chairs and tables corresponds to a certain format of seating in the event structure, the suitability of a specific format depends on the premises, the event concept, and the federal state-specific venue regulations. We consider these factors when planning the seating arrangement, so that the number of escape and rescue paths, for example, are complied with as stipulated. Thus, we ensure maximum safety and customer satisfaction.
For further details on the various seating arrangement formats, please refer to the following list. We can then jointly decide which seating arrangement format is suitable for your event.
The main seating arrangement formats and their suitability
We look forward to hear from you and will gladly advise you according to your requirements. Let us jointly plan and implement your event successfully.
- Banquet seating arrangement (Charity events, gala dinners, anniversaries, weddings)
- Boardroom & carré format (Dinner events, galas, Christmas parties, business lunches, weddings, meetings, discussions)
- E format (Corporate event, anniversary, wedding or other festive events)
- Parliamentary & fishbone format (Lectures, seminars, presentations, congresses, political events, press conferences)
- Circular chair arrangement (Seminars, roundtable discussions, workshops)
- T format (Business lunch, business dinners, corporate events, weddings)
- Theatre seating arrangement (Seminars, trainings, lectures, presentations, congresses, political events, press conferences)
- U format (Seminars, roundtable discussions, workshops, product presentations, lectures, presentations, discussions, conferences, meetings)